This form is intended for current Main Campus undergraduate students. The Student Program Coordinator will respond once your request is processed, or if further information is needed.
*Graduate student requests must be approved by the program department. Send an email request to to start the process.

Students looking to transfer from an NMSU System branch campus must submit a Change of Campus Request form through the Office of Admissions webpage.