Change Campus Forms

Transfer Your Program to NMSU Global Campus

Graduate Students

Graduate students should fill out this Change of Degree / Campus Request Form (PDF) and email the completed form to

Undergraduate Students 

The form below is intended for current Main Campus undergraduate students. The NMSU Global Campus Admissions team will respond once your request is processed, or if further information is needed.